In the era of digitalization, we have one more term, which is majorly in use these days and well adopted by the public that is “Digital Marketing”, it is nothing but online marketing of products and services to potential users. It Includes Delivering products, promoting digital channels, promote brands, with the help of using the internet and other forms of digital communications.
Major Platforms used in Digital marketing are:
- Social Media
- Web-Based Advertising.
Types of Digital Marketing:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): It is a type of tool which ensures that webpages are search engine friendly. In the era of digitization, whenever we search for a webpage or any other links, it depends upon the Content quality how explained the content is, About the User management level that how the content is friendly with tools, what links the content has, Is the content reaching the audience or not? These are important IN SEO.
- PPC- (Pay per Click): It is a type of advertising, which refers to posting an ad on the site and paying every time whenever someone clicks on the same. Clicking the ad results in, the viewer’s need to complete one or more target actions.
- SMM-(Social Media Marketing) Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are the most powerful tools where you can engage an audience, and the types of interactions including the number of comments, shares, and likes play the most important role in social media marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: This marketing includes promoting other’s businesses and making money out of it. Affiliated people get the commission when someone buys the product online out of that campaign.
Benefits of Digital Marketing:
- Cost-efficient: Digital Marketing is cost-efficient as a person does not have to go anywhere to sell or market the products.
- A broad geographic and demographic reach: You can reach the public on a global level as it covers the public from all across the world. It is connecting the world digitally.
- Quantified results: Whatever the outcome of marketing the products digitally, it gives quantified results.
- Large customer base associations: When any organization or firm or an individual does digital marketing so it covers the whole customer base from different locations and all over the world. If you want to connect to a person from Canada, you can connect through online portals, which is much easier and more precise.